Tuesday, October 14, 2014

BTS Hip Hop Monster: V (Kim Taehyung)




  • It's a really soft plushie, I didn't expect it to be such nice quality!
  • I got V's plushie & if i had more money at the time I would've gotten more members plushies ): sadly they are LIMITED EDITION & there's only a few hundreds of them..
  • I think this was of course a worth it purchase to be in my BTS Collection, as a huge fan a.k.a an "A.R.M.Y" this is something worth having 100%
  • ordered from mwave shop for $113.

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful .. where I can buy it online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful .. where I can buy it online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful .. where I can buy it online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i bought it from the mwave shop when it was first released awhile back, it's rare now so probably best to find it from ebay now but price is now way higher than $113.

      Delete