Tuesday, October 14, 2014

some of my favorite korean food places in orange county


  1. incheonwon kbbq in garden grove
  2. kaju tofu in garden grove
  3. all that bbq in irvine
  4. arirang Supermarket food court in garden grove
i like incheonwon, because it's decent price, meat is pretty good & it's just alrighty of a kbbq.
kaju is my favorite place for korean tofu soup, wayy better than bcd.. it's more flavorful & the side dishes there are my favorite~  just overall great place for soondubu~!
all that bbq is a really clean kbbq, it's decent, meat is good & i just like the cleanness tbh.
arirang supermarket's food court, i love the han kook kwan shop in arirang supermarket's food court, the cold noodles naengmyeon, reminds me of when i was in south korea. the spicy rice cakes are also my favorite here, they're not too spicy but not too sweet(?) either like they're just great & i feel very welcomed because the old lady there remembers me haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment