Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 3DS


So on October 3rd, Super Smash Bros. came out for the Nintendo 3DS!
of course, i had to get the game, but it the physical copy of it was sold out every where! ‎( ꒪⌓꒪)
so, i got some nintendo eShop cards & downloaded the game LOL


I have the animal crossing special edition 3DS because i felt like my 3DS would be an investment for my favorite games like pokemon, super mario & animal crossing. I believe it's the perfect size & game system to carry around in my purse & the animal crossing design to me, is really nice & cute~ redeemed my cards & bought the game, it loaded quickly & yeah, i finished the game within less than a week.. it was fun, i still play it & it's fun to play versus my friends. I wish the game had a story mode or something for each character or something like cut scenes & such but iono maybe that's just me expecting too much because i usually am playing dead or alive games haha! overall, SSB is very much worth for childhood memories & to play with friends online! or with strangers, but i'm too noob for that haha!

Rating:
✮✮✮✮☆

No comments:

Post a Comment